Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Clearance Rack Blitz...



Kia ora koutou 

....From now until 21st January, you can get hold of some previously retired items and clearance products at up to 70% discount!  Each week there is different selection of products to choose from the clearance rack - including ink pads, stamp sets, Big Shot dies etc...  Make sure you checkout the list now before they're all gone.

Two more Friday's left - Here is a link of the list for 4 - 10 January clearance rack items. 
Clearance Rack Blitz 4 - 10 January 2013 

If you see anything you like, please email me.  I will be submitting orders first thing Friday morning - so we don't miss out on any of the items (hopefully)  :)






This is a teeny tiny thank you card I made using some of the clearance rack blitz items - I hope my wonderful customers enjoyed this little card as much as I enjoyed making it  :)


Stamps - Stippled Blossoms, Tagtastic

Ink - Gumball Green, Garden Green, Raspberry Ripple
Card - Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Sycamore Street DSP (from sale-a-bration)
Accessories - Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Oval Punch.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover