Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Busy Bee...no rest for the wicked :D

....wow soooooo busy - planning (which involves too much thinking), designing, creating, making (will post pics later - I call them 'My Babies'), networking, ordering and inevitably spending 0_0
I know, I know - the thought of spending makes me breakout in a cold sweat, especially just having gone through the financial drain of Christmas and yes I  understand that you have to spend money to make money - but why does it have to hurt?  My pockets are not very deep in fact I think there's a hole in mine (suddenly a nursery rhyme springs to mind - 'there's a hole in my bucket (pocket) dear Eliza'...). Gahhhhh, oh well, onwards and upwards I say to my big curly hair self    :)

Okay  - now onto more important and EXCITING stuff.  

January 2013 It is not only an exciting busy month for Stampin' Up! It is also the beginning of Stampin' Up's! 25th Anniversary!  This means - lots of free stuff, product discounts, wonderful benefits for hosts, demonstrators and everyone.

* Clearance Rack Blitz 14/12/2012 - 21/01/2013
* My Little Valentine promotion 03/01/2013 - 21/01/2013
* Holiday Catalogue ends 31/01/2013
* Sale-A-Bration 22/01/2012 - 22/03/2013



- because sale-a-bration products are not for sale until 22nd January I am not allowed to post images of any products in this promotion until then, BUT - I can post pictures of creations that I have made using sale-a-bration products and I will attempt to summarize how you can get these wonderful free products - there is 19 to choose from in this fantastic promotion.

Colourful Sale-A-Bration Birthday Card


Stamps - Pretty Petites (sale-a-bration), Petite Pairs.
Ink - Black
Card - Sycamore Street DSP (sale-a-bration), Polka Dot Parade DSP: Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Accessories - Petite Curly Punch (sale-a-bration), Label Framelits, Silver Brads, Linen thread.

Host...

....a qualifying party of $350NZ during sale-a-bration, you will get:  free pack of Silver Glimmer Paper (page 160 in the annual catalogue) + $55NZ Hostess Dollars to spend.  If your party generates orders for $700NZ you will get:  free pack of Silver Glimmer Paper + free product bundle (stamp set, ribbon, buttons, designer series paper) + $110NZ Hostess Dollars to spend + 50% off any full priced item.


Everyone.... 

....can benefit from sale-a-bration - for every $120 you spend, you get to choose one free product from sale-a-bration.


Join.... 

....Stampin' Up! during sale-a-bration you get 25% more in your starter kit!!! this means: you choose $356.50NZ worth of products and pay only $189NZ omg :)  And you get 20% discount off products + the potential to earn money + friends who dig what you do ^_^

What do you reckon people? Is this awesome or what!!! (it's awesome).


Ka kite ano
BCH Stampin

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover