Thursday, January 3, 2013

You Float My Boat...

...that is one of many silly little endearments I say to my love - my tummy still does flip flops when he enters the room, he fills my heart <3...

Okay, time to get off my boat and talk about - Valentines, yes it's only around the corner. Here's my take on the matter - a 'love card' doesn't have to be given on V day, love is not bound by time or a date, it is anytime all the time :)  In saying that, I have made a couple of Valentine cards also a couple of love cards and plan to make more...Stampin' Up!  Has many awesome products to cater for your lovely love creations.

Today - My Little Valentine promotion kicks off  and ends on 21/01/2013. See picture and details below.


If you purchase My Little Valentine set (the four piece stamp set was created exclusively for this promotion - it will not be available again), you will get the Sealed With Love Simply Sent Kit FREE.


SAMPLES OF MY BABIES


 

U Rock My World

Stamps - Perfect Words, Simply Said
Ink - Black
Card - Whisper White, Regal Rose, Black
Accessories - Hearts Punch, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Dimensionals
*Most of the products used on this card are retired.


Be My Valentine <3


Stamps - Delightful Dozen
Ink - Black, Real Red
Card - Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP: Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive.
Accessories - Hearts Framelits, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Aqua Painter, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Rhinestone


Sending <3


Stamps - Petite Pairs, Simply Said
Ink - Black
Card - Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Polka Dot Parade DSP: Pool Party
Accessories - Hearts Framelits, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, 1" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Rhinestones, Dimensionals


Real Red Valentine


Stamps - Delightful Dozen
Ink - Black
Card - Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories - Hearts Framelits, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals


A Special Treat Just For You - (A4 one sheet wonder) Gift Box


Stamps - Tagtastic, Simply Said
Ink - Real Red
Card - Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories - Simply Scored, Paper Trimmer, Blossom Punch, Large Tag Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Itty Bitty Button (heart), Linen Thread, Dimensionals


....one day soon, when I get my new video camera - I will be posting video turorials (so exciting) and the 'one sheet wonder gift box' will be my first video :)  WATCH THIS SPACE....

Ka kite ano 
BCH Stampin.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover