Friday, January 4, 2013

She's Blinded Me With Science....technology

....Oh my, look how far we have come today with technology - I remember in the 80's the first mobile phones were  gigantic and resembled bricks with antennas, VHS and Beta video players, video cassettes, walkman's, Atari computers, arcade games, lol

Speaking of technology - you can now purchase 'talk tags' from Stampin' Up! Pretty cool!!!  To see the link click here - Stampin' Up! Talk Tag




Yay for technology....so, in keeping with the story-line...click on the following link - She's Blinded Me With Science  for a musical interlude :)


Clearance Rack Blitz...

This your last chance to get hold of some previously retired items and clearance products at up to 70% discount!  There is different selection of products to choose from the clearance rack - including ink pads, stamp sets, Big Shot dies etc...  Make sure you checkout the list now before they're all gone.  Here is the link for the final order: Clearance Rack 11/01/2013 - 21/01/2013
If you see anything you like, please email me.  I will be submitting orders first thing on the morning of Friday 11/01/2013 - so we don't miss out on any of the items (hopefully)  



...Okay, I'm off to do what I love doing - cardmaking, and I have recently been inspired to try my hand at scrapbooking (thanks to Sandy)...will post pics soon :)

Ka kite ano
BCH Stampin

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover